Some excursions involve a fair amount of walking, sometimes over uneven surfaces. The following coding system has been used to assist you with this. Please ask your cruise director for further advice.
1) It is your choice whether you get off the bus during the excursion, to take pictures for example. You walk only short and even paths.
2) The excursion by bus is followed by a moderate walking tour. It is also possible that you need to climb some stairs.
3) The excursion by bus is followed by a longer walk. It is also possible that you need to climb several stairs.
4) Moderate walking tour. It is also possible that you have to climb some stairs.
5) Considerable walk with longer distances, this may include uneven surface and some
- All excursions can be booked in advance or on board.
- Minimum participation for excursion by bus: 20 people
- Minimum participation for excursion by bus: 12 people
- The schedule within the individual excursions can vary; this is partly due to the volume of traffic in the cities or the opening hours of facilities.
- Please bear in mind to wear sturdy shoes as well as comfortable, waterproof clothing when
attending the excursions.
- When exploring on your own, please remember to return to the vessel in time for its departure. If you miss the departure you have to get to the next port on your own expenses. You will find the time for the latest return on the daily program.
- Change of itineraries and prices are subject to alteration.