Our Italy by rail is specifically designed around CLIL principles. The first 5 days are in Rome, featuring experiences designed to incorporate integrated learning. Highlights of the program include:
· A visit to the incredible Vatican City
· Walking tour of Ancient and/or Baroque Rome
· Travel to the glorious Renaissance city of Florence
· Exploring the canals and galleries of Venice
· Milan, the fashion capital of Italy.
The tour program is designed to provide plenty of time for students to explore and experience the wonderful art, food and customs of the local Italians. We can also incorporate the following tour extension options:
· Language and homestay in Siena
· Language and homestay in Como
· Language lessons in Rome, Florence and Prato
· Art lessons in Florence
at secondary school Italian language students, this tour will improve language
skills, and help students gain a better understanding of Italian culture. This
tour has been designed for the experienced Italian teacher, however tour
escorts can be provided upon request.