Bali is known as the Island of the Gods, truly a dream island paradise, with luminous green rice paddies that stretch for miles; monkeys that run amok at ancient temples; live volcanoes that dominate the landscape. Beautiful, untamed surf beaches to a unique blend of modern facitilies combined with wonderful rich cultural heritage.
Perfect Weather: Temperatures range from around 65-80ºF year-round, with a rainy season from October to March.
Main City: Denpasar
Time Zone: 8 hours ahead of GMT+8 does not observe daylight savings
Language: Indonesian and Balinese
- Bali's Pura Besakih- A temple that dates back originally to the 10th century and stands high on the volcanic slopes of Gunung Agung. Nowadays, it is a massive complex of more than 30 temples, and the setting for great ceremonial splendour on festival days.
- Ujong Kulon National Park- Paddle in a dugout canoe through the untouched wilderness, isolated at the extreme south western tip of Java in search of the elusive Java rhino.
- Sea Temple of Tanah- One of the most breathtaking sights of Bali. Jutting from a rock formation into the sea, legend has it that sea snakes guard the temple from evil intruders and demons.
- Krakatoa- Take a boat trip to view Krakotoa, located between Java and Sumatra. Dormant volcanoes include Gunung Agung in Bali, Gunung Rinjani on Lombok island and Keli Mutu on Nusa Tenggara Barat, which has lakes with different coloured waters.
Exclusive Inclusions: Sample of Honeymoon Perks* at one of our Preferred Resorts:
- Free wedding website & honeymoon registry
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- One 60 minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Wi-Fi internet access in the rooms business centre and all public areas of the hotel
- Upgraded room /late check-out, subject to availability