Discover the best of Vancouver with a festive twist as Capilano Suspension Bridge lights up the night sky with hundreds of thousands of glittering Christmas lights. Stroll through the Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk, and the surrounding rainforest as it is magically transformed into a wonderland of festive lights and holiday cheer. Next up is a scenic drive past the spectacular 50-foot Christmas tree at Jack Poole Plaza, and through the bustling Robson Street shopping district filled with hurried holiday shoppers. Explore the quaint public markets of Granville Island and grab a mug of organic hot chocolate or pick up a hand-crafted gift from one of the many artisan shops. Don’t forget your mittens!
- Downtown Vancouver’s sparkling light displays, Canada Place and Robson Street
- Burrard Inlet views from Lions Gate Bridge
- Beautiful ocean views at English Bay
- Historic Gastown and Chinatown
- Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park including the Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure
- The public market and colourful culture of Granville Island
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.